RULES OF TAGGING:
1.) You must post these rules
2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer
3.) Choose ten *Cough* (let's make it 5) people and put their icons on this journal
4.) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been tagged.
5.)Not something stupid like 'you are tagged read this.'
6.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people
7.) No tag backs
8.) You can't say "no tags" (. . .)
9.) Everyone that has been tagged must make a journal entry
1. On a scale of 1-10, how patient do you think you are?
9. But it also depends on how much I've dealt with a person
2. Name your favorite anime couple (if you have one.) If not, name your favorite anime girl.
Favorite anime girl...? Hmm... Hikaru from FLCL is the only girl that comes to mind. I tend not to think about anime pairings as much as everyone else.
3. What kind of people can you not stand?
Someone who is unsure of what they want... it will range to alot of areas.
4. What is your favorite nostalgic videogame that you (may or may not) go back to playing?
Megaman X. I would return to that game.
5. What tv show would you like to get rid of and why?
I don't watch tv shows for the reason that I dislike most media it provides...
6. Do you have a favorite style of art? If so what is it?
Yes I do. Anime styled but mainly Street Fighter 3 artstyle
7. At what age do you hope to get married? (Just curious.)
. . . Maybe within my late 30s, if I do get married.
8. Based on your personality, what element do you think you'd possess?
Lightning/Electricity of course
9. When was the worst time you've ever gotten caught doing something that looked or seemed wrong to someone else?
. . . Let's just say, researching on anime/video game styles can be misleading to many people as something else. . .
10. If you could be any animal you wanted, which animal would you choose (can be real or non-existent.)
A hawk or raven. Any bird of prey is alright with me.
I suppose I tag some people.
My 10 questions
1) What made you get into spriting?
2) How long have you've worked on your style?
3) If there was a place in the world that you could visit, where would it be?
4) Who is your favorite rivalry? This can consist of anime/manga or video games.
5) What was the hardest anime for you to watch?
6) Which two video games would you like to see in a cross-over title?
7) Would you take the ability to switch minds with someone else?
8) How do you feel about your own art? Be sure to keep it short.
9) Which mythological creature would you prefer being realistic?
10) How much time would you like to put into your artwork?